Carter Jonas is celebrating ten of its graduates passing their Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) exams, completing the firm’s graduate training programme to become chartered with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
The successful graduates include:
• Georgia Georgieva, Commercial, Bath
• Ed Lifely, Commercial, Oxford
• Izzy Vyvyan, Commercial, Cambridge
• Tim Newman, Building Surveying, Oxford
• Harry Robertson, Infrastructure, Chapel Place, London
• Jeremy Gibb, Rural, Cambridge
• Angus Hudson, Rural, York
• Alex Morison, Rural, Harrogate
• Archie Rose, Rural, Winchester
• Niamh Burke, Planning & Development, Chapel Place, London (RTPI APC)
Mark Granger, Chief Executive, Carter Jonas:
“Passing the APC is a tremendous achievement, one that marks the next step in a surveyor’s professional career, and I congratulate each of our graduates for their hard work and determination on this fantastic result. As a business, we recognise that our people are key to our success, which is one of the reasons we invest so heavily in our graduate scheme and apprenticeship programme; we must nurture new talent and support the potential stars of tomorrow.
“I’d also like to thank the whole firm who helped our graduates achieve this fantastic result, including the supervisors, mentors and colleagues who give up their time to support and encourage new talent. With their help, we once again report an APC pass rate of 87 per cent, well above the RICS average.”